- September 24th, 2016, Avid Reader at Tower, Sacramento, CA (6-8pm) – with Anna-Marie McLemore, author of the Morris Finalist The Weight of Feathers and the National Book Award Longlisted When The Moon Was Ours
- September 25th, 2016, UC Davis Department of Urology Grand Rounds (7:30-9am) -with Emily Quinn, intersex advocate: Has Medicine Failed the Intersex Community (And can Literature Save It)?
- November 1-6th, 2016 – Writers for Young Readers Residency at the Betsy Hotel, Miami, FL
- February 8-11, 2016 – AWP Conference, Washington, DC
- February 28th, 2016 – YANovCon, San Mateo, CA