Hotlines for people in crisis:
- Crisis Text Line (Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, at any time)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)
- The Trevor Project (1-866-488-7386)
- For suicide hotlines by country: International Association for Suicide Prevention
- Mental Health America has free online screening tools to assess your mental health as well as links to many resources
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration has a national helpline to guide you through treatment options (1-800-662-HELP) as well as numerous other online resources
- The Anxiety and Depression Association of America has high quality information on mental illness topics, an online community, and a section with hundreds of personal stories of hope from community members.
- Psychology Today – one of the most comprehensive directories of therapists and psychiatrists, searchable by a number of filters including cultural sensitivity training and languages spoken.
- Ayana Therapy – a soon-to-launched resource for online therapy for marginalized an intersectional therapy