Books – and bookish friends – have gotten me through a lot of tough times in my life, and this pandemic is no different. With a little help from my friends, I’m so excited to announce the This Is My Brain in Love virtual tour to support independent booksellers (read my previous post if you don’t know why you should support your indie)!
Everyone who buys a copy of This is My Brain in Love from any independent bookstore will get a signed + personalized bookplate, a sticker, and a bookmark. Everyone who comes to one of my virtual events will get scintillating conversation with some of the most incredible writers and humans in the world.
One lucky reader will get a $100 gift certificate to Bookshop.org.
One fabulous educator/librarian will get:
- A $100 gift certificate to Bookshop.org
- A 20 book classroom set of This is My Brain in Love
- A Skype visit from moi (and possibly a special guest)
How to enter the giveaway:
- Click on one of the graphics below to buy a book directly from an independent bookseller – if you have a different local indie that you’d like to order from, that’s fine too!
- Send your receipt to TIMBIL.firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Giveaway” in the subject line. Put your mailing address in the body of the e-mail. If you’re a teacher or librarian, enter the name and address of your school/library in the body of the e-mail as well.
- Bask in the warm fuzzies and know that you did your part to keep our beloved independent bookstores in business.
On April 30th, I’ll use a random number generator to divvy out the two prizes.